Venue Phone: (904) 633-2000
Hours: Monday -Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
The Box Office is located on the west side of TIAA Bank Field,
facing the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville, to the left of the Touchdown Jaguars statue.
– The Big Ticket is an all ages event. Patrons of all ages require a ticket for entry.
– All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
– Please be advised that no mobile tickets are permitted for the GA PIT.
– If you have selected mobile as your method of delivery, please have your tickets accessible on your mobile device prior to arriving at the venue.
– Pictures and/or screenshots of any type of ticket will not be accepted.
– There is a $5 reprint fee per ticket. Tickets will only be reprinted for the original purchaser and the customer must present actual credit card, photo I.D., and Ticketmaster confirmation number. Tickets purchased from third-party websites cannot be reprinted. Please be advised that in some instances tickets will not be able to be reprinted.
Times & Location:
Doors: 4:30pm | Show: 5:20pm
1 Daily’s Place
Jacksonville, FL 32202
View maps and more here.
Got a question about your visit to Daily’s Place?
Click here for all the answers to the most common questions.
The Bold Events team is here to ensure the accessibility needs of all of our guests are met.
Click here to read more about the services we provide including seating, service dog access and more.
For further questions, visit The Daily’s Place Contact page HERE.
– Line-up, schedule and set times are subject to change.
– Please only purchase tickets through this site and our official purchase page. We are not responsible for tickets purchased through any unofficial sources.
– The re-sale or attempted re-sale of tickets at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
– Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
– All persons entering the venues are subject to search for prohibited items including but not limited to: contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, and recording devices.
– Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
– Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of The Big Ticket.